History of the Department
- Started with 60 seats in 2012 – 13
- Intake increased to 120 in 2013 – 14
- Started 2nd Shift with 120 seats in 2014 – 15
- To build the attitude in students towards quality and academic devotion, excellence for the betterment of themselves and of society.
Short Term Goals
- To impart quality education for the industry ready engineers and ethical to meet the global challenges.
- To develop the attitude of for research and quality among the students by making them to participate in various kinds of seminars / workshops / conferences, etc.
- To ensure 100% placement through student training and tie-ups with industries
- To start more number of PG courses in the ever fast developing field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To strengthen the activities of mechanical engineer’s association by imparting training in soft skills & personality development.
Long Term Goals
- To make the department as a center of academic and research excellence.
- To attain national recognition as an energetic department.
- To enhance industry institute interaction to improve consultancy work by undertaking industry oriented projects.
- To establish a research cell in the college by strengthening the research and consultancy activities.
- To identify the ever-changing requirements of the students and to address them effectively thereby making value addition to the students.
Value Added Courses Conducted
- Auto CAD
- CNC Programming
- Solid Works
- Pro – E
- Mechanical Inventor