History of the Department
- Started with 60 seats in 2012 – 13
- Intake increased to 120 in 2013 – 14
- To become a leader in both Research and Academic excellence by imparting high patterns of discipline through innovative programs of global standards making our students technologically superior, ethically strong and employable to serve the Nation.
- To reinforce high skill-set among staff and students through
- Effective innovative teaching learning process
- In-site training
- Interaction with reputed teaching institutes and consultancy organizations
- Societal responsibility
Short Term Goals
- To increase the pass percentage of students above 90%.
- Improve the technical and soft skills of students.
- Create awareness about higher studies by motivating the students.
- To create awareness about various competitive examinations.
- Increase employability.
Long Term Goals
- Establishment of Centre of Research excellence for Green Energy and Environment.
- MOU's with leading industries and foreign universities.
- To strengthen qualitative Research and consultancy activities.
Value Added Courses Conducted
- Auto CAD
- Staad Pro
- Revit Architecture
- RCC Detailing
- Land Survey
- GIS / 3D Map