History of the Department
- Started with 240 seats in 2012 – 13
- Intake increased to 360 seats in 2013 – 14
- Started 2nd Shift Mechanical Engineering with 120 seats in 2014 – 15
- Started Part Time EEE with 120 seats in 2014 – 15
- To attain excellence in pedagogy, and provide potential skills in the areas of humanities and social sciences.
- To prepare professional leaders to face the emerging global challenges and to foster cultural enrichment.
- Strives to create an atmosphere of learning to enable the students to develop sound cognitive and problem solving skills.
- To craft life-long readers and writers and to train their critical flavor and to enable them to arrive at an estimate of a given work of art.
- To contribute significantly to the country’s goal of a ‘developed country’ in all aspects.
- Excel the student’s knowledge and ability, skills by the basic concepts of science and to enhance creative ideas to create new things.
- Provide an amicable ambience to inspire the students to indulge in authentic research, creativity and innovation.
- Encourage the students to know the practical applications of concepts through experience and participation.
- To improve logical thinking and systematic acting of students.
- Develop students’ ability to converse rationally, speculatively, and inventively in ways that are appropriate across the disciplines.
- To endeavor to excel in knowledge and human resource capacity building in science without sacrificing quality and quantity.
- To provide basic and advanced skills to students in computer software enabling self - reliance and maximization of capabilities.