Varadharajan Polytechnic College runs by Sri Varadarajan Educational Trust which was founded in 2010 by Shri. K. Sivakumar, B.E. This institute was started in 2012 and it is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, NewDelhi and Affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai. It is Co-educational and self-financing Institution, offering three years Diploma courses. Later in 2014 we started a CBSE school named Varadha Vikas Public School in the same location. Read More >>
Why Choose Us?
Varadharajan Polytechnic is committed to establish high standards to educate, enhance and excel in imparting professional technical education, by well qualified and experienced faculty devoted in nurturing students into socially responsible professionals through creative collaboration, innovation and research.
Towards the full realization of our enduring core values committed to our society and nation, provision of affordable and outstanding education considering under-privileged segments of our versatile society, continual enhancement in academic research - the Varadharajan Polytechnic College will strive to evolve to be a center for academic excellence which will mould all its aspirants adoptable for dynamic needs of society, innovations with its traditional touch of work ethic and dignity.
- To become one among the preeminent technical institutes of the nation.
- To strive constantly to sustain and enhance its quality in teaching- learning, research and public service.
- With its innate interest to offer a right mix of innovation, work ethic and dignity in the phenomenon of pursuance.
- Adopting innovative teaching learning practices that create proactive leadership.
- Developing state of the art infrastructure that promotes a conducive ambience promoting innovation and research.
- Fostering mutually beneficial partnerships with Alumni, Industry and Institutes.
- Inculcating Ethics and Values to develop socially responsible citizens and promote entrepreneurship.